- Time of issue:2017-07-28 00:00:00
Respect for customers, understand customers, continue to provide customers beyond the expectations of products and services, customers are always partners. This is what we have always insisted and advocated the concept of service.
First, every step, the first thought is that customers in the enterprise from the seller's market into the buyer's market, the consumer's consumption concept has changed. In the face of numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here is not only the inherent quality of the product, but also the quality of the product packaging, quality of service and a series of factors. So must be fully and most to meet the needs of consumers. Should stand on the standpoint of the customer (or consumer), rather than standing on the company's position to study, design and improve the service.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen the pre-sale, sale, after-sales service, customers in the use of goods in a variety of problems in a timely manner to help solve, so that customers feel great convenience.
2. Attaches great importance to customer opinions, so that customers participate in decision-making, the views of customers to deal with customers as an important part of satisfaction. Do everything possible to retain customers.
3. Build all customer-centric mechanisms. The establishment of various institutions, the process of service changes, etc., should be customer needs as the center, the customer feedback to establish a rapid response mechanism.
Second, the customer is always right
1. The customer is the purchaser of the commodity, not the troublemaker;
2. customers understand their own needs, hobbies, this is precisely the enterprise needs to collect information;
3. As customers have "natural consistency", the same customer quarrel is quarreling with all customers.
Third, the three elements of customer satisfaction:
1. Commodity satisfaction: refers to the customer satisfaction with the quality of goods.
2. Service satisfaction: refers to the purchase of goods on the pre-sale, sale, after-sales service of a positive attitude. No matter how perfect the goods, the price is reasonable, when it is seen in the market, must rely on services. "After-sales service manufacturing permanent customers".
3. Corporate image satisfaction: refers to the public on the comprehensive strength of enterprises and the overall impression of the positive evaluation.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Scan your phone
Copyright © Tin Sing Metal Manufactory Co. Ltd., All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备09120142号 Power by:www.300.cn SEO